FIGHT CLUB CREED:
- I will shamelessly stand for Jesus Christ in word and action.
- I will fight to hell and back for my family and home.
- I will lead and be led. In the absence of orders I will take the lead to accomplish the mission.
I will not leave any teammate behind.
- I will never quit or run from my enemy or my responsibilities. If knocked down I will
get back up... there will always be fight left in me until I die.
- I will work harder than anyone else to be stronger physically, mentally,
emotionally and spiritually.
- My word is my bond – with honor, character, compassion, strength and courage
I will follow through.
- As a tender warrior I will keep my soul refreshed, fully alive, and balanced.
- I will battle injustice in our world defending the helpless, overlooked, and abused,
so that freedom can reign.
- My training is never complete – I commit to a life-long pursuit of excellence,
creativity, innovation and godliness.
- I will bravely and relentlessly carry the name of Jesus Christ and the proud tradition of
the heroes of my faith until death falls upon me or Jesus takes me home.
- I voluntarily accept the hazards of my calling – I will not whine, complain or make excuses
for my life, but will write a new legacy of hope and victory.
- I will not talk about FIGHT CLUB but will live out this creed with my actions
– I will never be “that guy.”
THE SQUADRON LEADER’S CREED:
- I will lead strong throughout this quarter of FIGHT CLUB.
- I will lead from the front by being an example to my men.
- I will never ask my men to do anything I am unwilling to do.
- I will contact my men on a weekly basis.
- I will hold my men accountable to the creed, assignments and spirit of FIGHT CLUB.
- I will treat my men as equals and remain accountable to them.
- I will seek wise counsel when questions arise.
- I will act with grace, while keeping the integrity of FIGHT CLUB.
- I will pray fervently for my men, and the other leaders.
- I will attend monthly FIGHT CLUB leadership meetings.